- 1 lb carrots
- 150 g of lentils (red ideally)
- 1 can canneloni beans
- 1 litre of water mixed with a veg stock cube
- 150 ml of milk
- 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes (if making this for kids just use a sprinkle)
- 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil
Gently fry the chilli and cumin seeds in a saucepan.
Add olive oil
Cut up and peel and wash the celery and carrots, drain and rinse the cannelini beans
Add milk and stock
Boil for half an hour on medium then low heat
Blend the soup
Season with salt and pepper
If it's too thick add cup of water per serving when you heat it up again.
Add a dollop of sour cream and serve with naan. Enjoy! So healthy.